Monday, January 3, 2011

Ok let's just face it I'm a horrible blogger....but here's updates :)

Aloha everyone!!

Happy New Year!!! We sure hope you had a great year! We did and are excited for the new year to come. So we had a great Christmas, we had a little Christmas Eve get together with friends and had a great time playing Pictionary Man! Instead of just drawing on a white board, we drew on a little man haha! It was pretty fun. Lillie really was a lot of fun this Christmas, finally realizing that presents were fun, she never touched a present or would let us touch them until Christmas. She loves her new baby doll, and trike.

Lillie's new words: "santa buckle", Nana, papa, ollie (Hollie), Emma. And she'll always be using her little phones asking where they all are. We miss being away from family, but makes it all the more special being together.

The new baby is growing up, and I'm getting bigger. Love it! But can't wait for him to just be here so I can hold him hehe. :) Everything is going great with him. So we're always grateful about that.

Daniel is in school again, very speedy classes, which has its ups and downs. He's currently taking a speech class that is only twelve days!!! It's seems like it's been forever since he's had the holidays off, but I barely see him nights, and can't wait for him to be done. But we are glad he's finishing up. :) Keep it up honey!!

Life has been fantastic and I shouldn't complain, just the other night Daniel and I were coming out of a movie, and just talking about dreams and wants. Then we both look over and saw dozens of people just sleeping on the sidewalk with nothing but a tarp to lay over them to keep them out of the rain. We both just got really quiet after that, realizing that we have so much. It was just a big eye opener, I knew that there were homeless, but I haven't really seen them sleeping out on the sidewalk. And lately I've just been having a hard time, just complaining and things (I blame on the pregnancy hehe) so I just felt horrible about all the things that had been bothering me, and then seeing that these people had nothing. Just brought a new perspective to life and I hope that I can try to be a little more grateful each day. Life is amazing! We love you all, and hope you each have a wonderful year!!

So excited about Christmas! 

Smile Lillie

After a week of rain we needed to get outside! Beach DAY!!


1 comment:

Austin - Alex - Max said...

I can't believe how big she is! So crazy.

Can't wait for this boy!