Monday, January 31, 2011

Answered!....

Alright so I went and saw the house with Lillie today and I am happy to say that we will be moving this weekend! :) I can't wait to get into my home to make it our home! Yay! It turns out that the closet sizes (which looked pretty small on the floor plan and what was the major problem) were bigger than we thought! So that's good news. And I'm super excited to have my own bathroom! yay! Can't wait to move for the last time in Hawaii :)
So the next few days I'll be busy packing up the rest of the things that weren't packed already hehe, which shouldn't take long, we'd be able to move today but Daniel is out of town and can't sign the paper work. So i'm getting everything ready. I think the nesting period of the pregnancy has hit me, this is all I can think about, is getting a house ready for the family. And making it so beautiful!
I just wanted to express my excitement with you all! hehe! Love you lots and thank you melissa and mara and mom for your input! I'll post pics of the new place when we get all settled in. :)

4 comments:

Mallory Hanna said...

Congrats Katie girl, good luck with the move!

Melissa said...

awesome! I'm glad you get your home! :) Sounds like it will be perfect for you guys, and I can't wait to see pictures! love ya!

Callie said...

I'm excited for you to have a new place to nest :) love it and you Katie Mae!

Nicole said...

congrats Katie! That's so exciting!!! :)