Well it's the holidays again! I love this time of year! Being able to be with family and friends and just enjoying time together. It seems like the pace of life slows just a bit for us to enjoy all that is around us. I have been given sooo much in my life. Lately I've been kind of sad about many different things and it's been hard with Daniel's work and the stresses of being a new mom, but I have come to realize even more that I need Christ on my side, and that having him and Heavenly Father in my life, and in my family's life we will be happy no matter the circumstances. I'm just so thankful for everything I have, but to name a few things to start out my list (which is such a good idea, from other bloggers :) )....
1. I love my Hubby: He is so much a part of me. When we are apart I feel somehow not completly myself, and then when he returns home its like I have my whole heart back. He has shown so much support for me and my craziness (Callie our men are wonderful hehe). I am def. a crier too! But he's so wonderful and sooo incredibly patient with me. I don't know how he does it. He makes me laugh whenever I need it. I love you soo much Daniel.
2. I love my Lillie bug! Lillie is my world. She is so hilarious and so sweet. Always so happy. There's seriously not enough words to express how much I love her. And that I'm so happy she is in my life. I get to be with her everyday. :) And I miss her when she goes down for her naps during the day. I have so many hopes and dreams for her. I love you my sweetie! :)
3. I love being in Hawaii!!! Hawaii is seriously sooo amazing! It's beautiful everyday! :) (even though I miss the snow at times, especially now) I love being able to go to the beach whenever I want. Just to walk outside and feel the humidity on my skin. Love it!! Whoo!
4. I love my friends and family, I miss the ones back at home sooo much! And wish we weren't so far away. And I love that I have some family here, it's so nice to get away and go up to North shore to hang with Chad and Melissa and Kaiya. :) Love you guys!
5. I love and am so grateful for my sisters!....I miss you so much I wish I was there with you.
6. I'm grateful for being a mother and a wife and all the fun and challenges that come with it, it has made me a better person and has really helped me find myself. Life is so wonderful!
Hopefully I can stay caught up with this list thing. :) I will try! Love you all! Miss you!!