Friday, February 18, 2011

Internet....

Hello ya'll! Well as you may know we just moved into our new place and are totally loving it! I'm so so so glad to have my own bathroom! Seriously! It's awesome! haha! And of course I'm glad Lillie has her own room, sweetie loves playing, playing, playing in it. She loves her own space, she closes the door all the time. Well we shouldn't be getting internet until tuesday, so right now I'm with Daniel at the gas station getting free internet hehe! Anyways, I'll update soon with pics and things! Love you all!! Oh and Happy V-day! I'm late I know! So so tired and ready to have everything set for the baby now.

Love you all!
Katie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are setteled into your new place, and that it has a lot more space for yoU! we miss you tons!