Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The Air Show!

A couple days ago we went out to the air show, it only happens like every five years or so, so we spent all day hangin out where Daniel works and seeing all the planes and watching the amazing Thunderbirds! They were so exciting! I love this country so much! And I am so grateful that I can be able to live the way I do! Thanks to all the military and especially Daniel for all the hard work you do to protect us! Love you! Here's some pictures and video of the Thunderbirds and the airshow! So awesome!







Lillie and I, Lillie looks mad hehe. 



Lillie just waiting for daddy to be finished showing his plane.

 I love this picture of her
 
The Thunderbirds!!! All lined up and getting ready to go!

 
 You can see one flying, they flew so low to the ground!

  
 Here's one where they crossed each other!




This guy was flyin so low! They played the "low rider" song while he was crossing the runway!

3 comments:

Heidi Crosby said...

That looks like a fun family activity. And Lillie is a big baby! They grow so fast, don't they?

Shayla Finlinson said...

what a little chunk... i love those cheeks... she is a doll.. love you girl..

Callie Mae said...

Oh my kate she is big! And beautiful, she looks a lot like you! I want to hold her so bad!!!